1) Yoga Anatomy MasterClass
- Using the reference terms provided, when comparing the knee to the foot, would you use distal, proximal, lateral or medial?
- Which joint does supination of the upper limb occur
- Name the anterior joint that connects the two halves of the pelvis
- Name 4 functions of the skeletal system
- Test how many degrees of pronation you have, does this impact your downward facing dog?
At the end of this Module, please submit all the assignment links/docs in one single email for us to review and give feedback.