1) Pranayama Tutorials with Bente
Introduction to Pranayama
Full Yogic Breathing
- Listen to the Podcast Introduction to Pranayama
- Listen and follow the Pranayama Tutorial for Full Yogic Breathing
- Read the pages 'The 4th Limb Pranayama' (These pages contain Pranayama sequences that you can use you in your own practice or when teaching)
- Answer the assessment questions
- What is Pranayama?
- How does the inhale and exhale relate to the nervous system?
- When practicing Pranayama, why do we mostly breathe through the nose and not through the mouth?
- What are the benefits of Full Yogic Breathing?
At the end of this Module, please submit all the assignment links/docs in one single email for us to review and give feedback.